ATi is hosting a one-day conference focused on network monitoring, real world solutions and case studies, bringing together end users and enablers with a common interest in using water quality data as an invaluable tool on the journey towards SMART water networks.
MicroLAN wil also be present at this conference.
Managing director of MicroLAN, Joep Appels, will give a presentation at 2.00 pm.: Can on line microbial monitoring improve water quality, improve compliance en reduce costs?
- Date: 22nd June 2017
- Location: MCFC Etihad Stadium, Ashton New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF
- Time: 8.45am – 4.30pm
Following on from the successful launch of our pioneering MetriNet, ATi would like to take this opportunity to look closer at the vital work within distribution networks.
This free event will bring the vibrant utility industry together through a series of presentations, seminars, workshops and Q&A sessions….plus the opportunity to experience the Manchester City Stadium Tour!
Topics covered in presentations from water companies, universities and suppliers will include:
- How can water quality monitors help on the journey toward SMART water networks?
- How can the sensors be installed, calibrated and maintained?
- How reliable and believable is the information?
- Will the information deliver a good return on investment (ROI)?How can all the data be turned into actionable insights?
- Can water networks “self-maintain and self-manage”?
- How does the use of online monitors reduce operating costs?MCFC stadium
- The event will start at 8:45am with registration and coffee. There will then be the chairman’s introduction, followed by a series of short, focused presentations and question and answer sessions.Mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks will offer network opportunities and lunch will be provided.The first 25 people to express interest will also be treated to a tour of the Etihad stadium, home of Manchester City Football Club.